* All orders are booked subject to crop and subject to safe receipt of crop.
* Crop failure releases us entirely from delivery.
* Customer accepts to take over the entire yield of the contracted area.
* Bags and other containers will be charged at cost and are not returnable.
* Unless we are instructed otherwise, all seeds are sent ex warehouse Odense for account and risk of the buyer by the best available route without assuming any responsibility in this respect.
* Payment 30 days net from date of invoice, unless otherwise agreed.
* Stock seed to be delivered free of charge Odense.
* We give no warranty, expressed or implied as to the description, quality, productiveness, or any other matter of any seeds we sell, and we will not be in any way responsible for the crop, or failure of crop.
* Apart from the above conditions, both the General Sale Conditions and the I.S.F. Conditions will apply to this order, unless otherwise agreed upon, and in so far as latter do not differ from the above.
* Germination/purity certificate will be issued by the Jensen Seeds. Testing method after ISTA. In case of a dispute, a test will be performed by Agroscope FAL-Reckenholz, Reckenholzstrasse 191, 8046 Zürich, Switzerland (ISTA-member) and an official certificate for germination and purity will be issued. This result will be final.
* Any dispute originating from the trading relations shall be settled by the Maritime and Commercial Court in Copenhagen and national Danish law shall apply.
* Our liability, whether contractual or otherwise, is limited to the amount of the purchase price of the seed under all circumstances and regardless of the nature, cause or extent of the loss.